Second Marriage: An Insider’s Guide to Hope, Healing and Love
Are you struggling in your second marriage? The book, Second Marriage: An Insider’s Guide to Second Marriage to Hope, Healing and Love is now available. This heartfelt book of over 230 pages is written to help you in the following areas:
- Understand why second marriage is so hard
- Encourage you to hold on
- Learn to let go of your past
- Learn how to be your spouse’s best friend
- Understand how to deal with personality differences
- Learn principles for connecting with your stepchildren
The author shares the story of how she and her husband went from constant fighting and near divorce to love and forgiveness. She weaves their story with stories from other couples and her extensive research on marriage.
What Do You Get?
Along with the book, if you sign up for the free SM Insider’s Membership, you will also receive, at no additional cost:
- A PDF workbook to accompany the book with over 40 pages of interactive exercises
- Access to a list of the best marriage resources out there
- A copy of the beautiful e-book, Four Gifts Your Stepchildren Need From You
Who is Sharilee Swaity?
- Sharilee Swaity has been married to Vern for nine years now. It is a second marriage for both of them. The first years of their marriage was a great struggle but with God’s help, marriage counselling and hard work, they were able to find the love that was hiding underneath.
Sharilee has a Bachelor of Education and years of experience in helping students get along in the classroom.
She has written several articles on relationships, which can be found at Relationship Articles by Sharilee Swaity
She has a life-long interest in psychology and relationships.
In a world where marriages come and go, and where there are caring people struggling to make a go of a second or third marriage, Sharilee’s book is a breath of fresh air and a source of hope and a future.
No remarried husband or wife or stepchild can afford to miss reading this book, reflecting on its guidance and growing through its application.
–Alex Cross, pastor at Wayside Gospel Chapel