Hi, and welcome to the marriage quiz! Even though this is a site on second marriage, the quiz applies to all married couples!
So, please enjoy the quiz, and be sure to share so that your friends can also find out this valuable information.
What Kind of
- Schedule a dinner date, and thank your spouse for all of his accomplishments. He works hard, and wants to know that other people notice all that she does.
- Take advantage of your planners, and schedule regular romance time into your month. If it’s scheduled, it probably won’t happen!
- If you have a more free-spirited child, give her a bit more freedom in areas where it won’t do her any harm.
- This month, make plans to have an adventure with either your spouse or your whole family. It doesn’t have to cost money — even just going for a drive somewhere new can qualify. (Of course, if you have the money, even better! Adventure is what drew you together, now let fun help keep you together.
- Take time this month to ask your spouse if their past marriage is ever still on their mind. If it is, offer to talk about it with them.
- Get a journal, and take a few minutes each week to write in it. Be open about your feelings regarding your marriage, and your past. Be sure to keep the journal in safe place, though, because this is sensitive information.
- Write down 3 things that attracted you to your spouse when you first met.
- Encourage your spouse to do something fun that they haven’t done for a while. If you have the means, even buy them something to help them do it. (i.e. tickets to a concert.)
- If you guys have conflict over household tasks, try posting a chore chart, dividing some of the important jobs in the household. If you have kids, include them on the chart, too.
Which of the following is the most true?
When it comes to raising kids,
Concerning housework, which of these is the most true of you, as a couple?
Which of the following is most true about the two of you, regarding projects?
What famous couple reminds you the most of you guys? (Judge this by personalities, not by whether or not you like them.)
Which of the following happens the most in your marriage?
Which statement is the most true?
What statement would describe your money personality as a couple?
Which of the following is true about to-do lists?
Which of the following is most true for you as a duo?
Which of the these is most true regarding your social life?